Friday, August 21, 2009

Subjected to the Scales 159

I've decided (with some help from my friend Lady Destroyed) that I'll just post my weight everyday. I'm weighing in that often anyway, I might as well share the results. So -.2 today. Lame.

Tip* When I don't eat much and/or workout and my head hurts or my tummy hurts or I feel like crap in general I take 2 Midol. The caffeine gives me a boost and suppresses my appetite, it relieves pain, and helps with water retention. Midol is my little miracle pill even when I'm not PMSing.

1 comment:

  1. Hello CP, nice 2 know that you r a pear too. Good luck 4 the program. Just don't skip any breakfast or lunch. I've tried to replace my heavy dinner with an apple (with regular breakfast and lunch), and I lost about 4 pounds/month.

    PS: Limit the snack time

    ReplyDelete