Sunday, August 23, 2009

Subjected to the Scale 161

I gained.

I went out for my friends birthday party at the bar, and I think the combination of "birthday shots" and not eating much lately got me super wasted (which I HATE) and once my inhibitions go... I eat. Drunk munchies are not calorie free, that's for damn sure. I have to be honest and tell you that I almost didn't post my weight because I had gained. But I know I need to post even the bad days for this blog to be legit.
Ugh.

I'm so glad that college starts this week and the discipline and dedication that I put into my classes always transfers over to my diet/exercise plan. Plus I get a free gym membership!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, I drunkenly binged Friday night. It sucks because you wake up not only hungover, but full. What a horrible feeling.
    But, keep strong. I uploaded some new thinspo on my blog if you need it :)
    Later days, fellow Ana

    ReplyDelete