Monday, August 24, 2009

Kill Me

I decided to join Weight Watchers so that I could have even more accountability and a weekly weigh-in.
When I went to my meeting and weighed in, their scale said 165.8!!!! So basically I want to cry/die.

I came home and threw my piece of shiz scale away. Until further notice, I'll be posting my weight on Monday nights after my "official" weigh-in.

I can't effing believe I've been laboring under the delusion that I'm 6 pounds lighter than I actually am!
Has this ever happened to anyone else? I can't decide whether to binge or puke right now out of disgust for myself.

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh, weightwatchers. Those bastards. It works, but I still hate them. Couldn't tell you why. Good luck though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a scale that measured to the .2, and then my boyfriend broke it (haha)...So I went and bought a Weight Watchers scale that was twice as expensive and measures to the .1. The old one was from my last diet, so it's hard for me to try to compare my progress then versus now because I don't know how accurate it was.

    I wish I could afford Weight Watchers! Good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you had on all of your clothes, right? I went to the doctors yesterday and the same thing happened to me, 5 to 6 pounds heavier. But i had a coffee before hand, and i had thick shoes and clothes on. Plus, all scales are different so you never know. Don't let this bring you down! :)

    ReplyDelete