Friday, August 21, 2009

On Saddle Bags

The saddle bags on my upper outside thigh, if measured around, are bigger than my shoulders if measured around. This is, by several inches, the widest point of my body. I hate it.
When I start to lose weight my ribs will stick out immediately, my collar bones will look sunken and wonderful, my waist will be small, my stomach flat, but I'll STILL have a huge fatass and saddlebags packed for weeks. People will comment that I'm getting too thin based on the fact that my face looks too thin, my cheekbones too prominent. What these people will fail to recognize is that I *literally* have cellulite to my ankles. In 15 pounds I'll have the ribs of Nicole Richie and the ass of Anna Nicole Smith (pre TrimSpa of course).

1 comment:

  1. Hah! Totally. I have this one pair of jeans I bought 30 pounds ago. Nice-ish, dark denim, little flared, lycra. They are now baggy all over...except at the widest point of my hips. 30 pounds, and my hips seem not to have budged.

    ReplyDelete