Friday, September 11, 2009

Update without a scale...

OK so I SUCK at doing the 2-4-6-8 thing. I can fast completely and I can eat a moderate/large amount of calories (800-1500) but I can't eat a very small amount of calories. I don't know why. It's like once I start eating, I just eat. If' I'm fasting, I just fast. So now that I've tried and tried and failed and failed at the ABC and 2-4-6-8 diets, I'm going to admit defeat and move on.

Moving on....

I've done a really great job at keeping myself from buying a scale. I really think I had a problem with the OCD weighing, and I like testing myself in different ways to see if I can cope without my various crutches. This is one of those self-tests. I know I've had some bad days and some really GOOD days with trying to be a skinny pear, I just don't know how it will all play out on the scale yet.

For this week I plan on fasting every other day and eating only lean protein, veggies, and whatever else I'm forced to cram down my throat because of social/family pressure. I don't have a specific calorie count in mind for non-fasting days because I really can't be bothered. I know if I eat things that are approved and fast the next day, a couple hundred calories here and there aren't going to be THAT huge of a deal.

So... a status update without knowing how much I weigh: last weekend I wore my old jeans from 2000/2001! Yay!

1 comment:

  1. hahaa i have TOTAL ocd weighing-- everytime i go in my bathroom i weigh myself. keep up the skinny and stay strong!
    EMPTINESS IS STRENGTH
    xoxo
    -Strength

    ReplyDelete