Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Grossness and Tips

So after my fever I, of course, got a fever blister (cold sore). It's super gross and hurts and makes me look awful.... but it also makes it harder to eat, so bonus. I would not reccomend getting a cold sore for weight loss purposes, but if you've already got one you might as well use it to your advantage. "Oh I can't eat that, my mouth hurts too bad."

Does anyone else purposely make themselves feel sick to avoid eating? I know that every time I take my One-A-Day Weight Smart vitamin I'm nauseous for hours. I don't get a lot done, but I also don't feel like eating so I do it.

I'm using Crest White Strips on my fast days to discourage me from eating. If I feel hungry and start thinking about eating, I put on the strips. You have to leave them on for 30 minutes, and by the time I take them off, I'm over wanting to eat. They're pretty expensive so I don't waste them. It works like a charm plus, I get super-white teeth!

No comments:

Post a Comment