Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Scale Withdrawal

As you know, I threw my scale away after last week's eye-opening WW meeting. I got super sick over the weekend so I missed this week's meeting, and because the coming Monday is a holiday I won't get weighed then either! I CAN'T stand it!
This is by far the longest I've ever gone without weighing myself. I didn't realize how often I did it until I couldn't. I'd get bored -- I'd weigh myself. I'd eat -- I'd weigh myself. I'd fast -- I'd weigh myself. It was the first thing I did in the morning and the last thing I did every night before bed. I'm really surprised at what a close relationship I had with my scale!

Enough about my sordid love affair with my scale...

I've been doing pretty well lately. I fasted for a day and half after I binged for a couple days because of the upsetting WW meeting. A quick fast usually helps me get back on track. Looking at Ana blogs always helps too. I bought one of those enormous party trays of veggies at Costco this weekend and that's all I've been eating the last couple days (besides this HUGE lunch I was basically coerced into eating yesterday).
I'm not sure if I should run out and buy a new scale or just wait patiently to be weighed at the next meeting. Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. I don't think it can hurt to have a scale at home, also. Just make sure it's a good one :)

    ReplyDelete