Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Hot Cake, A Hot Flash, A Hot Mess

This morning I made whole wheat honey pancakes for breakfast with raspberries and cool whip for the little. I decided I'd eat one too, and when I did I got really REALLY hot all of a sudden. I felt dizzy and nauseated and I started sweating. What the heck? Has anyone had this happen? What could be the cause? I'm thinking it's the sugar?! I haven't been eating much sugar/carbs so maybe it was a reaction? I feel better now, but blech! I won't be doing that again any time soon!

I've been doing GREAT on my eating! I've eaten less than 500 calories for 4 days now and two of those days were below 300! I haven't purged for a few days because my food intake has been so small so my throat is feeling much better.

I'm really excited! My friend gave me two of her phentermine pills yesterday. I think I'll take one Tuesday and one Thursday and see if they help me fast Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday this week!

1 comment: