Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bingie Bingerson the Bingiest Girl in Bingetown

Two days. Two whole days.
Two days of doing nothing but eat. Opening the fridge, searching the cupboards, making weird combinations of foods just so that I could eat SOMETHING, ANYTHING, EVERYTHING.
Cheeze-Its and Ceasar dressing? Yes.
Heart-Shaped Box of Chocolates? Don't mind if I do.
Two entire pizzas? A snack.
A tin of caramel popcorn leftover from Christmas? My God.
And so on and so forth....
I'm still not done. Even though I've come to place where I can say, "you're binging you've had enough, you can stop now." I know I won't. I always know when a binge is over, and this isn't it. No amount of reading, writing, thinspo, etc can get me off a binge once one is in full-swing. It has to run it's course. I haven't even been purging as much I should be. The binges are so frequent and steady that I'd be puking all day and my throat is already sore and my eyes are already bloodshot. I know today isn't the last day, I can't speak for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment