Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Back and Bettah Than Evah!

A quick update on how my days are going-- I'm not entirely proud of my status report, but it is what it is.
I start everyday with a lovely breakfast of: my multi-vitamin (one-a-day weight smart), my hoodia diet pills, and smoking a ciggy. Blech.
I've been purging at least once a day again, which is not great. I hate it. I haven't been "binging" really. It's not like I'm eating thousands of calories in a sitting, I've been purging "normal" meals. I only purge my lunch because I don't eat breakfast and after I purge I don't feel like eating for a long time so I only eat a little at dinner anyway (which is the hardest meal for me to hide the purging). For example:
Yesterday I had my normal "breakfast" then I had a Pepsi (full calorie), two handfuls of cheese crackers, and 1 cup of beef stew. I purged it almost immediately. Of course I wasn't hungry at dinner time, so I spent a lot of time chopping veggies, and picking and nibbling on things so it seemed like I was eating the whole time. By the time it was ready to eat, I claimed I was too full. When in reality I'd only eaten half a carrot and some cucumber.
So that's the update. I really want to quit smoking! I also want to quit purging, but I don't think any New Years Resolution is gonna help much with that... I'm not getting down on myself about it tho. I actually feel really happy and motivated and good about myself. Nobody is perfect and everybody has their vices, so I'm not gonna beat myself up too bad. How are you doing?!

1 comment:

  1. hey, saw your comment on YummySecrets ...Hmmmm Sounds legitimate.. could be a set up though be careful, ;)
    Are you going to contact her do you think???
    I think i'll pop on over to her blog and sus her out haha..
    btw love your blog name x

    ReplyDelete